Get streamlined layering without extra bulk or weight. This quilted shirt jacket is insulated with ThermoBall ECO for warmth. The chambray trim adds an unexpectedly casual touch to this limitless jacket that easily transitions from the indoors to the damp outdoors with its DWR finish.
- 100% nylon plain woven with WindWall durable water-repellent finish
- 9.5 g/ft2 PrimaLoft ThermoBall ECO synthetic insulation
- 100% nylon ripstop lining
- Snap front closure
- Chambray trim on collar and cuffs
- Snap cuffs
- Reverse-entry welt left chest pocket
- Woven The North Face logo label on chest pocket
- Traditional shirt hem
Durable Water-Repellent: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loos and increased warmth.
Synthetic: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
Recycled Content: ThermoBall ECO powered by PrimaLoft made from post-consumer, recycled content.